FARNBOROUGH AEROSPACE CENTRE
Farnborough aerospace overview
This project consisted of the Category A refurbishment of the existing 3 storey office buildings, Warwick House, formerly known as Ascent 1 and York House (Ascent 3).
Farnborough Aerospace Centre is a multi-tenanted business park that was developed in the 1990’s, consisting of several commercial office buildings in a mature landscaped park-like setting incorporating access roads, roundabouts and parking areas. It is immediately adjacent to Farnborough Airport. Warwick and York House were constructed in the 1990’s and represent 2 buildings within the business park, which will comprise of 75,143sq ft and 45,413sq ft of office space, respectively.
Both buildings were upgraded to achieve a BREEAM Excellent rating.
Works consisted of the following:
- New glazed curtain walling to main entrance elevations
- New front and side extensions
- New ground and first floor ‘infills’ to existing building footprint (Ascent 1)
- Creation of a glazed ‘Atrium’ to Ascent 1 building
- Refitted reception areas
- Full mechanical and electrical upgrades
- New suspended ceilings
- Part new and part refurbishment of the raised access flooring systems
- Refurbished and reconfigured toilet cores
- Refurbished staircases
- New lifts with some upgrades of retained lifts
- Upgrading of the existing roof
- External hard landscaping
Ready to start your project ?
Let's Work Together
Please complete the form below and someone from the Total team will be in touch.